Are you who we're looking for?
We are always interested to hear from experienced towbar fitters in any area. If you have towbar fitting experience and would be interested in joining our team, please get in touch by sending your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Towbar Express Ltd is one of the fastest-growing companies in this specialised area, therefore we are always looking for experienced towbar engineers or time served mechanics who would love to come and join our friendly dynamic team.
We're currently looking for fitters to cover the following areas:
- London / Home Counties Areas - 2 x Fitters
- Oxfordshire - 1 x Fitter
- Reading - 1 x Fitter
- Swindon - 1 x Fitter
- South West, Plymouth / Exeter areas - 1 x Fitter
- Edinburgh - 1 x Fitter
- Other areas, please get in touch
Why work for Towbar Express?
Towbar Express is one of the UK's largest Towbar fitting companies. We operate a network of fully employed professional towbar installers based around the country.
We operate from our head office in North Yorkshire, however as a member of our road crew, you will be based from your home and expected to travel up to 60 miles radius, therefore we expect you to be able to manage your own time and sometimes the days are long but equally they are sometimes shorter!
At Towbar Express we employ all of our own towbar fitters & we are always looking for good people to join our team...
Experience is essential. Previous knowledge of fitting towbars is preferred, although other automotive fitting and workshop experience would be considered. You must be confident that you can fit towbars and install wiring unsupervised.
We do not franchise our network, you are employed and paid directly. We take the calls and make your bookings for you, and take care of all the ordering and organising. We don't expect you to fit towbars at the same time as taking your sales calls and doing all the paperwork. All you have to do is fit the towbars.
We employ all our fitters direct and we invest our time, effort and skills to make sure that we have the best team that always delivers high-quality work and excellent customer service.
Our customers' expect the best, and so do we, as such you will be expected to work to only the very highest standards.
In return we offer:
- Competetive rates of pay along with overtime available in busier periods.
- Your own company vehicle, equipped with satellite navigation and fuel card.
- All the tools you'll need to get you started and also financial assistance to build your own tool kit to your own specification.
- Latest mobile telephone and tablet to complete your work.
- Work clothing provided including full PPE.
- You would become part of the team, you have all the support from other fitters and our staff but you can manage your own time, so its the best of both worlds.
However, it's not all fun; you will be working outside all year round (You get a tan in summer, but you might get wet in winter) and it's not always a 9-5 job.
If you are interested please submit your C.V. with details of your salary expectations to email@example.com