You are here
Welcome to Towbar Express online.
Controlled from our head office, we operate a professional mobile towbar fitting service with a fleet of vans covering from Newcastle to the south coast of England, including London and Birmingham.
Through our experienced sales team we pride ourselves on maintaining an excellent service to individual customers as well as our expanding client base which includes many large car dealerships and also local government offices.
- Towbar Express is not a franchise, we directly employ all of our fitters, and we will not contract out any work to any other company. When we fit your towbar you deal directly with us from your first enquiry, through to the completion of the work.
- You won't find yourself buying your towbar from one company, and then arranging with another company to fit it.
We take care of everything for you.
- All calls come to our office, not a fitters mobile phone. This means that we can offer the very highest levels of customer service that you expect.
- Towbar Express is a family run business with a team of professional & friendly fitters. We do what we say and don't pretend to be something we're not.
- Our lead time is typically 3 or 4 days from booking.
- Towbar Express - Beware of cheap imitations!
At Towbar Express we employ all of our own towbar fitters...
There are several companies currently advertising towbars on the internet claiming to offer 'national mobile towbar fitting'.
However, what they actually do is send you the towbar parts by mail, then provide you with the contact details of a company who may be able to fit it for you, which you then have to organise yourself. Sound like an awfully complicated way to get your towbar fitted?
We directly employ all of our own fitters, we take care of the whole job for you from start to finish. One enquiry, one company, job done!
We supply and fit towbars from all of the major manufacturers.
We are not tied to just one make of towbar, so we are able to source the best towing solution for your car.
Towing electrics are a vital part of your towbar installation.
You need to consider which type of towbar electric socket you need, and how you would like your towbar electrics to be installed.
We cover the area from Newcastle to the south coast including London & Birmingham.
You can view our coverage area by clicking here.
Vehicle Specific Wiring
Car & towbar electrics are very complex, you need to carefully consider how your towbar wiring is installed.
Click here to learn more about the different types of towbar wiring.
We stock a large range of cycle carriers from MaxxRaxx, Thule, Westfalia & Witter.
They are a safe and secure way to carry up to 5 bikes on the back of your car.